Friday, March 4, 2011

FRIENDS

I was so blessed to be able to have 3 wonderful friends visit this past week. Tarrah Jandoc, Suzzi Snydar, and Elisa Cuellar all came down to visit our ministry, with their main focus being on the girls from the Eagle's Nest. They made some huge impacts on the girls here and I am so thankful for their passion and dedication to our ministry. 
I am also amazed at how God works. As some of you know, I have been struggling with loneliness here as it has been hard to find some strong friendships. This is why I was so excited to have friends come down and visit. We laughed, we cried, we watched movies, and ate ice cream...all the things that girls should do when they're together! God knew that I needed that and I am thankful for our time together. 


Add caption

ME and TARRAH
ME and SUZZI

ME and ELISA






2 comments:

  1. LOVE! So glad you got some girl time! You are so loved, I hope this fills you up for awhile and when you get to near empty again God will provide you with another refill!! Be blessed sister....I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trina
    I am new to the blog award game but I am giving you the 7 facts blog award! If you visit my blogsite:http://burkemissiontravels.blogspot.com/ you will see the 7 facts award there. copy it to your blog along with the instructions. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete