Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back to Brown

Okay, so I am doing it. I have decided to dye my hair back to brown. Before you say, "NOT AGAIN," let me give you my reasoning! First of all, I stick out like a sore thumb here being blonde. Everyone, and I mean everyone has dark hair here. As if you can't already tell that I am a gringo (that is what they call us Americans) by my light skin and hazel eyes..the blonde is a dead give away! I want to try and "fit in" to the culture as much as I can. Second of all, it will be much cheaper in the long run. If I continue to get highlights, it will be so expensive to keep going every 3 months. And being a missionary, we can't really afford that luxury. SO, with that said, I have made the decision to go back to brown. There are some styles I am deciding on and I need some advice. Let me know which one you like best!
Style #1: The picture on the left is the one I am considering.
Style #2: Miss J Lo's color is my other choice. 

2 comments:

  1. Style #2 Sis!! That would be so pretty and a good combo of colors to start off with...it would look gorgeous on you, then again, anything will look gorgeous on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe! I love that you give me comments :) I will take your advice and go with #2..that is what I was thinking anyways!

    ReplyDelete