Saturday, November 27, 2010

And the New Dishwasher is..ME

That's right. No more conveniency of having a dishwasher. They are actually pretty unheard of over here and it is very rare that you will ever find one in someone's house. At first I didn't like the idea of having to wash all the dishes by hand. It was so nice to just place them in the dishwasher and voila...they're clean and dry! However, I don't mind being the new dishwasher. I look at it as sort of a therapy for me. The one bad thing about it is the use of my wrists. My tendonitis has flared up again because of the constant movement from scrubbing the dishes. I am hoping this is just temporary. However, when I am washing dishes, it is daddy's turn to entertain our little buddy so it is kind of my "mommy break." I may be singing a different tune after a couple of months of this, but now I am enjoying it. Here is what I do:
The dirty dishes.
The clean ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment