Thursday, April 28, 2011

HALLELUJAH!

It was a happy day when I discovered this...

Don't worry, it wasn't $69.00...that is the lempira cost :)
After 6 months of searching for creamer (I eventually gave up and began making my own), I finally found some at a different grocery store. One day while we were out and about with Travis and Allison, we stopped at a grocery store on the other side of town to pick up some lunch items. I was walking down the dairy section to get some milk and POW! There it was! It was like a Hallelujah chorus went off in my head. There, right before my eyes, was finally some coffee creamer. And not just some... A LOT of different flavors! We ended up buying two, and Trav and Allison bought two more for us; so we have a total of four. That should last us a while, considering I am the only one that takes creamer in my coffee. Oh the things that can make your day in Honduras.

1 comment:

  1. This made me chuckle-- and with delight for you! I have to have cream in my coffee too (but it's the half n' half I crave) (farm girl you know)

    ReplyDelete